- Experience Prague Downtown from a unique perspective
- Enjoy views over unique cubist villas, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theater and controversial Dancing House
- Paddle along the most hip part of town: “Náplavka” and grab a drink there, at the end of the trip
- Kick-off your stay in Prague with a small dose of adventure!
- Kayak rental incl. paddle, life jacket and waterproof bag
- Beers / drink at the end of the trip
This short and fun paddling trip combines adventure together with exploring famous historic sites, unique architecture and social hotspots. It will help you to explore a few places that you would probably not come across, while ‘only walking around’ Of course, stunning views over Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and National Theater are guaranteed!
After meeting your guide and safety briefing, your first strokes will take you to Rašínovo Embankment, where you enjoy views over unique cubist villas designed by famous Czech Republic architect Josef Chochol, built just before WW1. While paddling further south, you pass by a unique neoclassical water supply equipment Podoli Waterworks and a cute bay filled by houseboats. This is where we cross the river to the opposite side and the best views over downtown open, as we paddle north towards the Prague Castle. The views are splendid and to best understand how special an experience this trip is, you need to join and experience it for yourself! Admire the stunning neoclassical Rasinovo Embankment, Charles Bridge, National Theater and controversial Dancing House as you finish the 2-hour paddling loop. Right before coming back to the starting point, you pass by one of the hotspots for Prague younger residents, who gather here to grab a drink at one of many cool floating bars. That is where you grab a beer or two and have a chat with your guide, who will give you tips for more cool places to see and things to do, while you’re in Prague.
Schedule & pricing
- Group (scheduled) tour price: 53 EUR/person
- Group (scheduled) tours run every Tuesday and Friday; April to October
- Group (scheduled) tours meeting time 2:30 PM
- Private tours run daily, trip departures between 2PM and 9PM
- AM departures upon special request
- Trip duration: 2 – 3 hours
- No previous kayaking experience needed
|Private group size||Price per person|
|3 – 4||85 EUR|
|5 – 6||72 EUR|
|7 – 8||60 EUR|
Zobrazit příspěvek na Instagramu